- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our organization in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Any and all personal information including names (first and last) and email addresses used to subscribe to our email newsletter will only ever be used to facilitate the electronic delivery of said newsletter or for subscriber-only giveaways and prize drawings conducted by Sister Soldiers in Christ. Sister Soldiers in Christ will never disclose subscriber information to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Third Party Privacy Information
Sister Soldiers in Christ makes use of thrid party anyalytics and website plugins from both Google Inc. and Facebook, Inc.. Data collected from both of these sources is used by Sister Soldiers in Christ to track page views, website traffic sources, user demographics, post engagement, website comments, and to better facilitate sharing of our content on social media platforms. We use this data to help improve the quality of the content that we produce and to better understand our target audience. We will only ever use any of this data for internal purposes.