By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Sister Soldiers in Christ's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Sister Soldiers in Christ's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sister Soldiers in Christ at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Reproduction of Articles
Permission to reproduce articles found on the Sister Soldiers in Christ website is available upon request. In this case articles refers to any individual articles and/or blog posts that may be found in the Articles section of our website. Sister Soldiers in Christ reserves the right to revoke permission for reproduction at any time. Permission for reproduction of articles is subject to the following terms:
- Permission for reproduction is granted on an individual basis and does not extend beyond the originally approved parties.
- Proper attribution to the author and source location(Sister Soldiers in Christ) of the article is maintained in all places that the article is reproduced.
- Articles are only reproduced in cases, and locations that are agreed upon by Sister Soldiers in Christ and its representatives.
- If at any time permission for reproduction is revoked, all articles must be removed and/or destroyed in all locations where the article was reproduced by the previously approved party.
- Any images or additional materials that may be associated with an individual article may require permission for reproduction from a thrird party that may or may not be affilated with Sister Soldiers in Christ.
You may request permission to reproduce specific articles by contacting us via email at: email@example.com.
The materials on Sister Soldiers in Christ's web site are provided "as is". Sister Soldiers in Christ makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Sister Soldiers in Christ does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Sister Soldiers in Christ, its affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sister Soldiers in Christ's Internet site, even if Sister Soldiers in Christ or a Sister Soldiers in Christ authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Sister Soldiers in Christ's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sister Soldiers in Christ does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Sister Soldiers in Christ may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Sister Soldiers in Christ does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Sister Soldiers in Christ has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sister Soldiers in Christ of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Sister Soldiers in Christ's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.