We are always looking for blog posts reflecting courage and inspiration to share here at Sister Soldiers in Christ. Please review the writer's guidelines below. We would love to have you write for us.
- Topics must be directed toward women from a Christian worldview and support Our Mission: To encourage women to continue in the good fight of faith by the power and might of Jesus Christ (1 Timothy 6:12).
- Just a few of our favorite topics include (don't feel limited by these; it's just to give you an idea of our perspective): Persevering Faith, Protecting Your Peace, Speaking Life, Spiritual Warfare, Encouraging Others, and Redeeming Love.
- Submit blog in the actual body of your email (attachments will not be opened).
- Blog length: 400-700 words. Must be your own original material.
- Preference is given to polished content without grammatical or spelling errors.
- Please include Bible version (KJV, NIV, etc.) along with any quoted Scripture.
- Payment $25.00 upon publication.
- We reserve the right to edit content (blog post, author's bio, etc.) for any reason, including grammar, spelling, length, and punctuation.
- No reprints unless you own the rights. (Please state if a reprint when submitting.)
- Simultaneous submissions accepted.
- Allow 8 weeks for a "yes" – after that, feel free to submit elsewhere.
- In the first few lines of your email submission (before you begin your blog post), include 1) your real name, 2) name you want to appear on your byline and bio (if different than your real name), 3) suggested blog post title, 4) approximate word count, and 5) address where we can send a check should we publish your blog.
- Thank you for submitting! May the Lord bless the work of your hands.
Please send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.